Simon Platt BVM&S DipECVN DipACVIM MRCVS
RCVS Specialist in Neurology
The nervous system plays a vital role in all body processes. When you suspect
that a patient has a neurological problem, a thorough and effective neurological
examination is essential to localise the site of the lesion, determine the severity
of the disease process and to assess the prognosis for your patient. This CD
shows you how to carry out your neurological examination, including:-
• Observation- what is normal?
• Palpation- what to look for
• Cranial Nerve Evaluation - how to recognise a deficit
• Postural reactions- how to test them
• Spinal Reflexes and what they mean
• Pain perception- does it hurt?
• How to evaluate your patients’ gait
All tests are illustrated with video showing you how to perform them, together with normal and abnormal responses in many instances. Extensive illustration and images are used to enable you to carry out and interpret an effective examination every time a neurological patient enters your consulting room.
Price: £95.00 + VAT (£111.63) + p&p
Click here to visit our online shop and purchase your Neurological Examination CD-Rom.
Or call our sales team on 0151 328 0444